By Industry >> Office Equipment >> Managed Marketing Programs
Managed marketing programs help you effectively pursue new business from a list of targeted prospects in your territory. Developed in collaboration with our vendor partners, these fully outsourced, integrated campaigns are designed to provide you with warm prospects for your team to successfully pursue, while delivering a cost-effective program that has an achievable break-even point and a positive return on investment.
You'll reap significant benefits from a managed marketing program:
- Low cost per prospect - send 24 professional direct and email marketing campaigns for less than $15 per prospect; achieve better ROI and generate more leads
- Frequency of contact- an effective direct marketing approach with multiple messages creates ''top of mind" awareness and builds your brand
- Sales force productivity - prospects will already know about your company when sales makes the first call; plus advanced tracking enables sales to focus efforts on interested prospects
- Outsource to experts- with considerable experience in marketing and in your industry, StructuredWeb manages every aspect of the program, enabling you to mine for new business without taking focus from existing clients
Managed Marketing Program Elements
- Targeted list acquisition and management
Market analysis, list acquisition, and an opportunity map is provided along with data management and optional contact verification.
- Targeted direct and email marketing campaigns
A series of 24 visually enticing direct and email marketing campaigns, personalized and trackable for every contact.
- Marketing campaign tracking and analysis
Track calls and clicks to your website for every campaign, with instant email alerts to sales. Advanced tracking technology monitors and reports on prospect behavior, providing real metrics for your marketing.
- Online product showcase
We'll develop an online catalog and showroom for you, and help manage your price list
- Support and training
Online sales training will get your team up and running as quickly and productively as possible. Once they're ready to go, leads will automatically be distributed to your team.